Boddington Parish Council are seeking a dependable and responsible cleaner for approx. 1 hour per week for their newly installed public toilet.
The candidate will work to a high standard of cleanliness providing a clean and safe environment.
Duties to include:
- Cleaning and sanitising all areas including toilet seat, cistern, sanitary fittings, sink, hand dryer and touch points
- Ensuring all items are fully functional and fully stocked with toilet paper and soap
- Litter removal to include emptying, cleaning and relining the general waste bin
- Controlling dust and sweeping and mopping the floor
- Other reasonable cleaning and tidying duties where necessary, to include clearing minor blockages from the sink or toilet
- Reporting of any defects and/or health and safety concerns.