Parish Services

Feeling annoyed about the roads?


The only way to get County to improve the roads and potholes is to report them to STREET DOCTOR

The state of our roads is the responsibility of Northamptonshire County Council. Their website provides current information on who or what part of the County Services are responsible, click here for more information.

Most problems need to be reported to Street Doctor

Street Lighting is handled by the Parish Council please report an issue to the