Parish Services

Street Doctor

Report Potholes

Report potholes to Street Doctor

The only way to get something done about potholes is to report them to Street Doctor.  Northamptonshire County Council have responsibility for repairing the potholes but they allocate resources according to need and a set of criteria for how dangerous the potholes are.  However we all need to report them, then they will check out the priority and repair them.  You can also find out the status of any repairs or plans to repair the roads in your vicinity by going to Street Doctor.